Sunday, September 7, 2008
Hwachong Junior College, or maybe current know as Hwachong Instituion (College Section)

By hook or by crook, I have to get in.
I hope all of my friends get in there too:D
Those in HCI and those who are taking O's! who will be joining the Hwachong Family (mr ang pronounces as FARMILY)

I'm really desperate to pass my exams...

*MUSIC*
I need inspiration, and I'm open to your suggestions
All I wanna do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love

THE REAL HWACHONG SPIRIT: HEY YOU, I'M GOING TO HCJC AND YOURE COMING WITH ME.

Sunday, September 07, 2008



PLAYER
Name: Alan LinZxzxzxz
Loves: Gym and people around me! PADDLE!
Hates: Assholes.

WORDS



WISHES
LAST UPDATED:13.05.08 1511

Grades
Guitar!(electric)
Get famous
Get an impossible scholarship
GIRL
BUDDIES
Akilan ChenXing
Ainslie JunAn TeckSeng EUGENE!


CREDITS
DESIGNER
BG/IMAGEHOST
TO WHOMEVER HAVE THESE
KIND OF SKIN STYLE