Wednesday, September 3, 2008
omg, whats wrong whats wrong, done absolutely nothing, well, nothing related to studies.
Just watched 2 movies online.

Alan MUST study.

well, apparently tieu phoned my mum to (!@#$%^&*()_+) You get what i mean haha, but come on, im already starting the engine.

If I breeze through the exams,
1)Im going out to watch more movie(s) :D
2)Im going to train real hard :D
3)Im going to earn $


A decade of HOMOSEXUALISM they call it, well it doesnt really matter what, at least IM FRESH AND PURE AND INNOCENT AND PERFECTLY-PERFECT. teehee ^^

actually i sort of realised i wasted quite alot of time-.-'' if you talk about sec 1 and sec 2, i never really had a LIFE, just gymgymgymgymgym everyday, but it was fun seriously, i really enjoyed doing gym with well, a team. sec 3, i cant rmb studying at all, just realised i was sorta moody and played soccer and other than that i did nothing much. Sec 4, its where i realised alot of things, life is beautiful isnt it huh. I realise that I can study just that i never really tried. I realised well, there has got to be a reason for me to be in this world. And somemore i realised that Life isnt about only doing things that makes you happy, its about doing everything and anything and make sure you enjoy.

I aspire to be locksmith, so I can unlock the door to enter YOUR heart teehee:D

Wednesday, September 03, 2008



PLAYER
Name: Alan LinZxzxzxz
Loves: Gym and people around me! PADDLE!
Hates: Assholes.

WORDS



WISHES
LAST UPDATED:13.05.08 1511

Grades
Guitar!(electric)
Get famous
Get an impossible scholarship
GIRL
BUDDIES
Akilan ChenXing
Ainslie JunAn TeckSeng EUGENE!


CREDITS
DESIGNER
BG/IMAGEHOST
TO WHOMEVER HAVE THESE
KIND OF SKIN STYLE